ZOOMA Annapolis Half Marathon & 10K
Location: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
Start Time: 7:00 a.m.
Registration is OPEN.
Let patriotic pride fuel you on this tour of one of America’s great seaside towns. Starting at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, it’s hard to not feel your heart swell listening to the National Anthem in the excitement-filled moments before the race starts. Out on the course, runners loop around the lovely, brick Maryland State House before running past the Naval Academy. Once across the challenging, but beautiful, Naval Academy Bridge, racers enjoy an out-and-back section that allows plenty of racer-to-racer cheers and support, as well as views of Round Bay, an inlet off of the Chesapeake Bay.
After the race, runners are invited to enjoy Barefoot wine and shop the vendor booths at the After-Party Expo located in the end zone of the Stadium – when else do you get to feel like a running back and a runner?
Race Cap: 4,000
Average Race Day Temperatures:
ZOOMA Annapolis Perks:
- Entry into a scenic, professionally-managed, and timed half marathon or 10K race
- Access to full fit girls weekend schedule – a Fitness Expo, an Honest Tea Mocktail Party, and an After-Party Expo featuring wine from Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, post-race massages, shopping, and music
- ZOOMA Signature Swag Bag (over $50 value)
- Water and Cytomax Sports Performance drink stationed along the course and at the finish line
- Muscle Milk Light and food at the finish line
- Half Marathon Finisher’s medal + 10K finisher’s medal
- Access to special room rates at the official race hotel, the Loews Annapolis Hotel