ZOOMA Annapolis Half Marathon & 10K
Location: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
Start time: 7:00 a.m. half marathon and 10K
Register here. Late registration begins on May 19!
Let patriotic pride fuel you on this tour of one of America’s great seaside towns. Starting at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, it’s hard to not feel your heart swell listening to the national anthem in the excitement-filled moments before the race starts. Out on the course, runners loop around the lovely, brick Maryland State House before running past the Naval Academy. Once across the challenging but beautiful Naval Academy Bridge, racers enjoy an out-and-back section that allows plenty of racer-to-racer cheers and support, as well as views of Round Bay, an inlet off the Chesapeake Bay.
Post-race, shop the vendors at the expo in the end zone of the Stadium (when else do you get to feel like a running back and a runner?). Then enjoy your adrenaline- and Barefoot wine-fueled buzz while hanging out and listening to the Doug Segree Band.
Race cap: 4,000
Average Race Day Temperature:
ZOOMA Annapolis Perks
- Entry into a professionally managed and timed half marathon or 10K race
- Access to a full weekend of yoga, the Honest Mocktail Party, and a Fitness Expo
- ZOOMA Signature Swag Bag, including a cute tech tee, yoga mat, reusable bag, and stainless steel water bottle (over $50 value)
- Water and Cytomax Sports Performance drink on the course
- Water, Cytomax Sports Performance drink, Muscle Milk Light and food at the finish line
- GU Energy Gel station along the course
- Wine from Barefoot Wine & Bubbly at the After-Party Expo
- Necklace designed exclusively by Satya Jewelry for ZOOMA for all finishers
- Post-race massage, shopping and live music at the ZOOMA After-Party Expo