Half Marathon: $105
Registration fees will increase $20 two weeks before race day (if the race isn’t sold out).
Registration Fees Include:
- Entry into a scenic, professionally-managed, and timed half marathon or 10K race
- Access to a Fitness Expo, Mocktail Party, and an After-Party Expo featuring wine from Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, post-race massages, shopping, and music
- ZOOMA Signature Swag Bag (over $50 value)
- Half Marathon + 10K Finishers’ Mdeals
- Access to special room rates at the official race hotel, the Loews Annapolis Hotel
Online registration will close at 8 p.m. the Wednesday before the race. Late registrations will be accepted at packet pick up locations during the designated times. Sorry, there is no race day registration for the half marathon or the 10K race.
NOTE: The half marathon and 10K courses will remain open for 3.5 hours. After 3.5 hours, police will no longer be directing traffic along the course. Walkers who can complete the race distance within 3.5 hours are welcome to register.
Transfer & Refund Policies
Sorry, there is no race day registration for the half marathon or the 10K race. You may only transfer your bib number through our Bib Transfer Procedure – click here for details. Sorry, there are no refunds. Races will be held rain or shine, unless race officials determine conditions are unsafe. Visit the ZOOMA website for announcements in case of potentially unsafe race conditions.
Both women and men are welcome and encouraged to participate in all ZOOMA Women’s Race Series events. You must be at least 12-years-old to register for the half marathon and at least 5-years-old to register for the 10K race. You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenges of a half marathon or a 10K race and you must be able to complete the course in 3.5 hours (for either race).