ZOOMA Chicago Half Marathon & 10K
Date: August 9, 2014
Location: Park at Lakeshore East
Start Time: Half Marathon 7:00 a.m.; 10K 7:30 a.m.
2014 Registration is OPEN. Register here.
Join us for a full weekend of serious racing and serious celebration – including a sponsored mocktail party, recovery yoga, and fun times with running friends.
Half Marathon and 10K courses start near the Park at Lakeshore East and both races finish in the Park. After the race, its time to celebrate with live music, wine, recovery yoga, massage, shopping, and lots of girls’ weekend energy.
Race Cap: 3,500
Average Race Day Temperatures:
ZOOMA Chicago Perks:
- Entry into a scenic, professionally-managed, and timed half marathon or 10K race
- Access to full fit girls weekend schedule – a Fitness Expo, an Honest Tea Mocktail Party, and an After-Party Expo featuring wine from Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, post-race massages, shopping, and music
- ZOOMA Signature Swag Bag (over $50 value)
- Water and Cytomax Sports Performance drink stationed along the course and at the finish line
- Muscle Milk Light and food at the finish line
- A sweet race-specific ZOOMA Chicago medal with detachable necklace for half marathon finishers
- A 10K medal for 10K finishers
- Access to special room rates at the official race hotel (TBA)