ZOOMA Florida Half Marathon & 5K
Saturday, January 18, 2014
Location: The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
Start time: 8:00 a.m. half marathon & 8:30 a.m. 5K
Soak in the Florida sun and feel the sand between your toes as you enjoy a fit girls weekend getaway in awe-inspiring Amelia Island on north Florida’s Atlantic Coast.
You’ll be welcomed to the ZOOMA weekend with a Fitness Expo at the host hotel and encouraged to take in the oceanfront sunset as you drink a cocktail (or mocktail, whatever your preference) at a sponsored happy hour before your pre-race meal on Friday evening. On Saturday morning, awaken early to run a flat and scenic half marathon or 5K. After you cross the finish line, you can celebrate your accomplishment with friends at a fun after-party expo on the oceanfront lawn at The Ritz-Carlton. Enjoy your adrenaline and wine-fueled buzz with live music, massages, shopping, recovery yoga, and lots of empowering girls weekend energy.
Race Cap: 2,500
Average Race Day Temperatures:
ZOOMA Florida Perks:
- Entry into a scenic, professionally-managed, and timed half marathon or 5K race
- Access to full fit girls weekend schedule – a Fitness Expo, an Honest Tea Mocktail Party, and an After-Party Expo featuring wine from Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, post-race massages, shopping, and music
- ZOOMA Signature Swag Bag (over $50 value)
- Water and Cytomax Sports Performance drink stationed along the course and at the finish line
- Muscle Milk Light and food at the finish line
- A sweet ZOOMA medal!
- Access to special room rates at the official race hotel, The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island