Great Lakes Registration
Registration opening mid-February
Half Marathon – $105
10K – $75
Register early to receive a Training Care Package in the mail. We put together all the items we think are essential when you start training for a race… practical things to set you up for success, and fun things to keep you motivated, too! Happy Training!
Registration fees increase $15 two weeks before race day (if the race isn’t sold out).
What’s included with my registration?
- Entry into an unforgettable, professionally-managed and timed half marathon or 5K race
- ZOOMA Signature Swag Bag, including a cute tech tee, yoga mat, reusable bag, and stainless steel water bottle (valued at over $50)
- Full weekend of memorable fit girls’ weekend events, including the Honest Mocktail Party, a Fitness Expo, a celebratory After-Party Expo, and a Recovery Yoga session
- Training Care Package (if you register before November 4)
- Access to special room rates at the host hotel (TBA) on race weekend
Online registration closes at 8 p.m. CST on Wednesday before race day. Late registrations will be accepted at packet pick locations during designated packet pick up hours until the race is filled. Sorry, no race day registration for the 10K and half marathon races.
NOTE: The Half Marathon course will be open for 3.5 hours. After 3.5 hours, police will no longer be directing traffic along the course. The 10K race is open to runners and walkers.
Transfer & Refund Policies
Sorry, no race day registration for the 10K and the half marathon events. You may only transfer your bib number through our Bib Transfer Procedure. Click here for details. Sorry, no refunds. Races will be held rain or shine, unless race officials determine conditions are unsafe. Visit zoomarun.com for announcements in case of potentially unsafe racing conditions.
Men and women are welcome and encouraged to participate in all ZOOMA Women’s Race Series events. You must be at least 12 years old to register for the half marathon or 10K race. You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenges of a half marathon or 10K race. You must be able to complete the 13.1 mile course in 3.5 hours (for the half marathon).
ZOOMA welcomes both men and women to participate in all ZOOMA events.