2018 ZOOMA texas | Half Marathon + 10K + 5K
Saturday, March 10, 2018
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa – Austin, TX
Start Time: 7:30 a.m.
ZOOMA Women’s Races are weekend getaways in awe-inspiring locations featuring beautiful courses and one-of-a-kind race weekend experiences for women of all ages. Bring your best friends, your sisters and your mom for a weekend you’ll remember for years to come!
ZOOMA TEXAS PERKS
- Entry into a scenic, professionally-managed and timed Half Marathon, 10K or 5K
- Access to the Fitness Expo for shopping, packet pick-up and speakers
- An unbelievable riverfront Post-Race Party at the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa featuring wine provided by Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, food, post-race massages, recovery yoga, shopping and music
- Fabulous swag bag including a women’s fit tee (that you’ll want to wear everyday!), Feetures! socks, ZOOMA shopping tote and running hat (half marathon participants only).
- ZOOMA medal for all finishers
- Personalized race bib (must register by January 14, 2018)
- On-course and post-race refreshments
- Complimentary race photos
- Access to special room rates at the official race headquarters, the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa
OFFICIAL HOST RESORT & RACE HEADQUARTERS
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa
Lost Pines, TX 78612
Treat yourself to an unforgettable and relaxing race vacation when you stay at the Official Race Headquarters for ZOOMA Texas – the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa.
Perks of staying at the Official Race Headquarters:
- All race weekend activities are hosted at the Hyatt Regency so you’ll have VIP access to the Expo and Post Race Party
- All races start and finish at the Hyatt so you can simply walk to the start line race morning.
A discounted room rate of $259 per room, per night is available on a limited basis for reservations made before February 15, 2018 by calling 800-233-1234 and mentioning ZOOMA Women’s Race Series.
race weekend SCHEDULE
|THURSDAY, March 8
4 – 8 pm | Packet Pick-Up – TBD
|FRIDAY, March 9
4 – 8pm | Fitness Expo & Packet Pick-Up – Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort
|SATURDAY, March 10
7:30am | Half Marathon start
7:35am | 10K start
7:40am | 5K start
8:00am | ZOOMA Post-Race Party & Expo
11:00am | Awards Ceremony
|SUNDAY, October 8
TBD | Sunrise Yoga – Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa
The ZOOMA Texas Half Marathon, 10K & 5K are scenic courses through the Texas countryside. The Half Marathon & 10K share a start line and the 5K race takes place at a separate start on property.
The Finish Line of all three races leads into an unbelievable riverfront Post-Race party on the lawn of the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa featuring wine, food, post-race massages, recovery yoga, shopping and music!
Average Race Day Temperatures:
Pacers will be on the half marathon course. More details on pace times will be posted soon! There is a 3.5 hour course limit to complete both the half marathon and the 10K.
2018 Registration Fees:
Half Marathon – $105
($125 on or after January 14, 2018)
10K – $75
($90 on or after January 14, 2018)
5K – $50
($60 on or after January 14, 2018)
ZOOMA VIP Package – $29
Select the ZOOMA VIP Package and we’ll mail your race packet to you 1-2 weeks before the race PLUS we’ll send you a very cool ZOOMA luggage tag.
Requirements & Registration Policies:
Both women and men and runners and walkers are welcome and encouraged to participate in all ZOOMA Women’s Race Series events. Participants must be at least 12-years old to register for the half marathon race and able to complete the half marathon course in 3.5 hours. Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Packet Pick Up
There is no race day packet pick up. Please pick up your packet at one of the locations above or purchase the ZOOMA VIP Package to have your packet mailed to you.
More information coming soon!
Half Marathon, 10K and 5K participants will have access to bag check at the start of the race.
Awards will be given for overall race winners plus top three finishers in each age group.
Races will be held rain or shine, however, if there is severe weather in the area the race start may be delayed or cancelled.
We are recruiting a team of dedicated volunteers to assist with the ZOOMA Texas race weekend! Are you part of a charitable organization? We have volunteer fundraising opportunities for groups such as schools, clubs, churches, and other not-for-profit organizations. Please read more about our volunteer program here or contact us for more information. Visit the FAQ page for more race details.
*Zooma Texas is a licensed event owned and operated by Be Inspired Events, Inc.
Want to see more
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive regular updates